Thursday, May 14, 2015

The P word

Penis... Yep, I wrote it. It's a topic of conversation in our house this week, as our child presented his penis to his friends at school. Everyone has laughed this off; I have tried. Then I get a call from his teacher today and another mom has mentioned it. Fortunately (?) Quinn is not the only one who made such a presentation, but I'm mortified. But it's normal. Everything I've read says it's normal. His teacher has said it's normal. Other mom friends have said it's normal. Now that I'm not in the throes of an anxiety attack over it, I can reflect. And smile. Quinn says "I just wanted Lucia to be my best friend, so I showed her my penis". Then he says "But she told the teacher and now she's not going to be my best friend". out of the mouths.... and pants.... of babes.

No comments:

Post a Comment